AutoCAD is a CAD software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting, developed and sold by Autodesk, Inc. Initially released in late 1982, AutoCAD was one of the first CAD programs to run on personal computers, and notably the IBM PC. Most CAD software at the time ran on graphics terminals connected to mainframe computers or mini-computers. In earlier releases, AutoCAD used primitive entities such as lines, polylines, circles, arcs, and text as the foundation for more complex objects. Since the mid-1990s, AutoCAD has supported custom objects through its C++ API. Modern AutoCAD includes a full set of basic solid modeling and 3D tools, but lacks some of the more advanced capabilities of solid modeling applications. AutoCAD supports a number of application programming interfaces (APIs) for customization and automation. These include AutoLISP, Visual LISP, VBA, .NET and ObjectARX. ObjectARX is a C++ class library, which was also the base for products extending AutoCAD functionality to specific fields, to create products such as AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Civil 3D, or third-party AutoCAD-based applications. AutoCAD's native file format, DWG, and to a lesser extent, its interchange file format, DXF, have become de facto standards for CAD data interoperability. AutoCAD in recent years has included support for DWF, a format developed and promoted by Autodesk for publishing CAD data. In 2006, Autodesk estimated the number of active DWG files to be in excess of one billion. In the past, Autodesk has estimated the total number of DWG files in existence to be more than three billion. AutoCAD currently runs exclusively on Microsoft desktop operating systems. Versions for Unix and Macintosh were released in the 1980s and 1990s, but these were later dropped. AutoCAD can run on an emulator or compatibility layer like Virtual PC or Wine, keeping in mind the performance issues that can arise when working with 3-dimensional objects or large drawings.
The system requirements for 32-bit AutoCAD:
* Intel Pentium 4 processor, 2.2 GHz Recommended
* Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP Home and Professional (SP2), Windows 2000 (SP4)
* 512 MB RAM
* 750 MB free disk space for installation
* 1024x768 VGA with True Color
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP1 or higher)
Available on CD (Worldwide) and DVD (select countries and languages)
Additional System Requirements for 64-bit AutoCAD
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Windows Vista 64-bit
* AMD64 or Intel EM64T processor
* 1GB RAM, 2GB for Windows Vista 64-bit
* 750 MB free disk space for installation
AutoCAD 64-bit cannot be installed on a 32-bit Windows Operating System.
The System requirements for Windows Vista or 3D modeling (32 and 64-bit AutoCAD)
* Intel 3.0 GHz or greater
* 2 GB RAM or greater
* 2 GB free hard disk available not including installation
* 1280 x 1024 32-bit color video display adapter (True Color) 128 MB or greater, OpenGL, or Direct3D capable workstation class graphics card.
* For Windows Vista, a Direct3D capable workstation class graphics card with 128 MB or greater is required.
link Mega.1280 : [Chỉ có thành viên mới có thể nhìn thấy link. CLICK VÀO ĐÂY ĐỂ ĐĂNG KÝ]
Bài viết ngẫu nhiên trong diễn đàn:
- » [News] Nokia 105 - Kẻ kế tục 1280 "nồi đồng...
- » [News] Bàn phím cơ: Đâu là lựa chọn...
- » Microsoft dự kiến phát hành gói cập...
- » Terri (2011) BRRip-ADZ
- » [News] Facebook trình làng công cụ tích hợp...
- » [Soft] Dùng RAM Disk để giảm việc Ghi...
- » [Game PC] Citadels-FLT
- » Hướng dẫn “nhúng” video từ Facebook vào...
- » Bản quyền 6 tháng Norton, McAfee, Trend...
- » ZoomIt- Công cụ hỗ trợ cho thuyết trình
Xem thêm các chủ đề mới nhất:
- » [Soft] Meitu XiuXiu 360 - Làm ảnh đẹp lung linh
- » [Soft] Carrara Pro 22.214.171.124 (Win64/Mac64) +...
- » [Soft] NewTek LightWave 11.6 - Thiết kế 3D cực...
- » [Soft] CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 SP1 (32...
- » [Soft] Photoshop Lightroom 5 Portable
- » [Soft] Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 SP2
- » [Soft] PhotoLine 17.54 - Công cụ chỉnh sửa ảnh...
- » [Soft] Digital Film Tools EZ Mask 2.003 - Xóa...
- » [Soft] Davinci Resolve 9 - Công cụ chỉnh màu...
- » [Soft] Autodesk 3DS Max 2013